This is a lovely mixture of raw and cooked foods
Make and share this Neville's Favourite recipe from Food.com.
- grate carrots (place 2 T grated carrot aside for garnish).
- chop basil roughly (for garnish).
- fry sausages in oil until almost cooked (med heat).
- slice sweet potato (without removing peels).
- add sweet potatoes to sausages.
- slice sausages when cooked through.
- add soy sauce.
- add cayenne pepper.
- stir occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
- cook until potatoes are slightly browned.
- stir in carrot and spinach.
- remove from heat as soon as ingredients are mixed.
- serve immediately.
- garnish with a sprinkling of basil and grated carrot.
- serve with a salad.