1/1 Photo of Neville's Favourite
This is a lovely mixture of raw and cooked foods
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grate carrots (place 2 T grated carrot aside for garnish).
- 2chop basil roughly (for garnish).
- 3fry sausages in oil until almost cooked (med heat).
- 4slice sweet potato (without removing peels).
- 5add sweet potatoes to sausages.
- 6slice sausages when cooked through.
- 7add soy sauce.
- 8add cayenne pepper.
- 9stir occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
- 10cook until potatoes are slightly browned.
- 11stir in carrot and spinach.
- 12remove from heat as soon as ingredients are mixed.
- 13serve immediately.
- 14garnish with a sprinkling of basil and grated carrot.
- 15serve with a salad.
Nutritional Facts for Neville's Favourite
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g