Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
No oil, salt, allium family, none of the extra stuff! Straight deliciousness!! You can also try cucumber "noodles" or even some prefer celery noodles!! Celery is easier if you don't have a spiralizer - just follow around the curve with the veggie peeler.
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (soaked)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagesweet grape tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 zucchini (spiralized or cut into strips with veggie peeler)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients until smooth!
- Pour the sauce over the "noodles" and garnish with basil or even chopped tomatoes if you like.