Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Salt Free Seasoning surely is magic! http://shop.chefpaul.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=76
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut zucchini in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice.
- Spray with olive oil and toss.
- Place skin side down in the middle of a metal baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with seasoning to taste.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or so.
I used Italian seasoning and cut into quarters.
This is a yummy, easy way to prepare summer squash, and you can never have too many of those! I used Spike instead of sodium-free seasoning, and it worked out well. I also cut these into spears instead of slices, and it was nice. At the last moment I decided at the last second to brush these with Smart Balance, and it was yummy :). Thanks for posting! Made for Healthy Choices 2008.
I love zucchini, and this was excellent.