Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A zingy vegan broccoli soup. No dairy, no wheat. The lemon and mint give it zing so that you don't need extra salt! The potato makes it creamy!
- Boil potatoes till soft.
- Steam broccoli in a big soup pot - till bright green. (1 cup of water at the bottom of stainless steel steamer) Do not overcook!
- Drop broccoli into the steaming water. Add potatoes and potato water to the broccoli pot.
- Add onion, garlic, soy milk, and spices. (milk can be omitted or changed).
- Use a hand blender to puree all of the ingredients together.
- Simmer on minute for 5 minute.
- * I was thinking of using white beans to add thickness.