1/3 Photos of Zingy Vegan Broccoli Soup
A zingy vegan broccoli soup. No dairy, no wheat. The lemon and mint give it zing so that you don't need extra salt! The potato makes it creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes till soft.
- 2Steam broccoli in a big soup pot - till bright green. (1 cup of water at the bottom of stainless steel steamer) Do not overcook!
- 3Drop broccoli into the steaming water. Add potatoes and potato water to the broccoli pot.
- 4Add onion, garlic, soy milk, and spices. (milk can be omitted or changed).
- 5Use a hand blender to puree all of the ingredients together.
- 6Simmer on minute for 5 minute.
- 8* I was thinking of using white beans to add thickness.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zingy Vegan Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g