Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A great punch I invented when I didn't quite get my fill at a wedding shower.
Make and share this Yummy Fast Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (I used a half can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink lemonade
- 3 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage (sprite or 7-up)
- Throw all the frozen stuff in a pitcher.
- Add the OJ and stir well.
- Add the lemon-lime and stir lightly, careful not to ruin the fizz.
- Substituting is fine- I think as long as there's a citrus and non-citrus it'll turn out pretty well.
- Also, a little vodka or rum can improve it, depending on your mood.