A great punch I invented when I didn't quite get my fill at a wedding shower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (I used a half can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink lemonade
- 3 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage (sprite or 7-up)
- 1Throw all the frozen stuff in a pitcher.
- 2Add the OJ and stir well.
- 3Add the lemon-lime and stir lightly, careful not to ruin the fizz.
- 4Substituting is fine- I think as long as there's a citrus and non-citrus it'll turn out pretty well.
- 5Also, a little vodka or rum can improve it, depending on your mood.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Fast Punch
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 80.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g