1/1 Photo of Yeast Free Sugar Free Oil Free Pumpkin Whole Wheat Bread
Chef #689246's Note:
Though it might sound a little weird this is a really good bread here. I made if off of another bread recipe on recipezaar called yeast free sugar free bread recipe. I skipped the salt and used 1/4 cup of pumpkin per batch and it turned out just great! If you want to add salt, you can add 1 tsp. of celtic sea salt but it is not necessary. To make a ricer bread, use rice milk or some other natural nut milk for the liquids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2Do not sift the flour!
- 3Mix liquids and add to dry. Stir until there is no more dry flour.
- 4Depending on the humidity of the air where you live you may need a little bit more or less liquid.
- 5The dough should be moist but not sticky. It may take a few minutes for the flour to fully absorb the liquid, so don't rush to add liquid or flour to it.
- 6Score lightly the surface in a diamond or X shape to prevent splitting of the crust.
- 7It is important not to overwork the dough.
- 8Shape into a ball or an oval, with oiled hands.
- 9Place in clean Bread Pan.
- 10Bake for 40 minutes at 400°F.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yeast Free Sugar Free Oil Free Pumpkin Whole Wheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 369.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g