Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe my mother has been been making for many, many (30 or more) years. We all enjoy it, hope your do too. pj
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 -2 cup Southern Comfort
- 3 bottles 7-Up soda, chilled (2 liters each)
- to taste frozen orange juice ring, for garnish
- to taste orange, sliced, for garnish
- Mix orange juice, lemonade and Southern Comfort together in a large punch bowl and let it sit for an hour or so.
- When ready to serve, add the chilled 7-Up.
- Garnish with orange slices and the frozen orange juice ring (this helps to keep the punch chilled - you could use frozen o.j. cubes instead).
- *Mom uses less when there are going to be kids around - they really like this stuff.