Lee & PJ Newland's Note:
This is a recipe my mother has been been making for many, many (30 or more) years. We all enjoy it, hope your do too. pj
My Private Note
5 oz cups
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 -2 cup Southern Comfort
- 3 bottles 7-Up soda, chilled (2 liters each)
- to taste frozen orange juice ring, for garnish
- to taste orange, sliced, for garnish
- 1Mix orange juice, lemonade and Southern Comfort together in a large punch bowl and let it sit for an hour or so.
- 2When ready to serve, add the chilled 7-Up.
- 3Garnish with orange slices and the frozen orange juice ring (this helps to keep the punch chilled - you could use frozen o.j. cubes instead).
- 4*Mom uses less when there are going to be kids around - they really like this stuff.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whiskey & Orange Punch
Serving Size: 1 (2727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g