Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Firefighter Cook-Off Finalist recipe.
Make and share this Wazoo's Pick Me Up Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups radiatore, uncooked
- 4 1⁄2 cups frozen tiny broccoli florets
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained
- 12 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing or 12 ounces reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (packed in oil)
- ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last one minute of cooking, drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In large bowl, toss cooled pasta and broccoli with remaining ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate.
Great pasta salad that is a bit healthier than the usual pasta salad. I used rotoni instead of the pasta mentioned in the recipe and cherry tomatoes instead on sun-dried. Thanks Mirj for posting this keeper salad recipe. We will be making this again soon.