1/1 Photo of Watermelon Daiquiri
This would be lovely on a summer day, but we enjoyed it inside, on a windy March night. You could also make this refreshing drink with strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start a few hours before you'd like the drinks, by freezing the cubed watermelon.
- 2When you're ready to mix the drinks, squeeze the lime juice into a blender.
- 3Add the frozen watermelon cubes, icing sugar and rum.
- 4Blend until smooth and frothy.
- 5Pour into two glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Daiquiri
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g