Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have to thank my mom for this always good soup. You can make it for friends or have it all for your self. Fresh ingredients make it best!
- Wash your veggies as you go.
- Sauté mushrooms in oil.
- When mostly cooked, add onions, zucchini and garlic.
- Sauté until crisp-tender.
- Add mixed veggies, stock and tomatoes.
- Heat on high until boiling.
- When pot boils, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Season with Mrs. Dash.
This is a delicious vegetable soup! The seasoning was just right. I didn't miss not adding aditional salt at all. This is a yummy and healthy recipe that I'll be making again!