1/2 Photos of Very Easy Hash Brown
A very easy and tasty hash brown recipe. You can also add some bacon, onions, herbs, etc. to it. Experiment yourself!! You will need a large clean towel to remove the juice from the potatoes, and this step is very important, otherwise it won't come out crispy. Also, be generous on the amount of oil when you cook the hash brown, oil makes it crispier.
My Private Note
big has ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the skin of potatoes if they are dirty, otherwise you can also leave them on.
- 2Fine julienne cut the potatoes ( I used the julienne cut on my hand slicer).
- 3Try to squeeze all the juice from the potatoes with a towel.
- 4Flavor with salt and pepper according to taste.
- 5Heat oil on a skillet pan (non-stick is a good choice). Be generous on the oil, it will make your hash brown very crispy.
- 6On medium-high heat, pour the potatoes on the pan and try to make it flat and round. Do not stir it.
- 7Turn it over when golden brown and it's done when both sides are golden and crispy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Easy Hash Brown
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g