Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Non-fat, Low cal fruit salad with a zing, great for after dinner or as a snack.
Make and share this Very Berry Pineapple Poppy Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup peach juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- Core and Cut pineapple into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Cut off stems and dice strawberries.
- In blender pureé strawberries, blueberries, peach and lemon juice
- together until complete liquid.
- In bowl mix pineapple, berry mixture and poppy seeds together.
- A Non-fat low cal fruit salad, with a zing.
This was a very refreshing salad. It was very easy to make. I made it for Father’s day. My husband & I just love it. With only two of it I took what was left & shared with a couple of people I what with & loved it also. I did add in some whole blueberries & sliced strawberries with the pineapple chunks. Thinking it would be great with any grilled meat (chicken, steak, pork, fish, sausage, etc.).