Tyler Clarke's Note:
Non-fat, Low cal fruit salad with a zing, great for after dinner or as a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and Cut pineapple into 3/4 inch cubes.
- 2Cut off stems and dice strawberries.
- 3In blender pureé strawberries, blueberries, peach and lemon juice
- 4together until complete liquid.
- 5In bowl mix pineapple, berry mixture and poppy seeds together.
- 7A Non-fat low cal fruit salad, with a zing.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Berry Pineapple Poppy Salad
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g