Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
SPANISH TAPAS RECIPE: This recipe comes from the island of Mallorca.
Make and share this Vehículos Del Mallorca recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb baking potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained (Hunts, use basil, garlic and oregano)
- 1 lb eggplant, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb zucchini, quartered lengthwise, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place potatoes, onion and garlic in 13x9-inch casserole dish. Drizzle with oil and toss together. Bake uncovered 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Stir in drained tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes more or until desired doneness.