1/5 Photos of Veggie Tex-Mex Tortilla Wraps
Great for brown-bagging. I've actually had this for breakfast as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers or 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas or 4 corn tortillas
- 1Place the beans, lime juice, orange juice, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Spoon the mixture into a bowl and stir in the scallions and bell peppers.
- 3Spread one-fourth of the mixture on each tortilla.
- 4Roll the tortillas tightly and top with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Tex-Mex Tortilla Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 266.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g