Great for brown-bagging. I've actually had this for breakfast as well!
Make and share this Veggie Tex-Mex Tortilla Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas or 4 corn tortillas
- Place the beans, lime juice, orange juice, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and stir in the scallions and bell peppers.
- Spread one-fourth of the mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas tightly and top with salsa.