This is a good dish for lunch. Adults and kids love them. If you prefer don't use a tortilla just serve the veggies as a side dish with any meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 3 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cauliflower floret, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, coarsley chopped
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- water (to prevent scorching)
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (Use any type of tortilla you prefer) or 6 whole rotis (Use any type of tortilla you prefer)
- fresh hot salsa (or mild)
- sliced avocado
- 1Saute onions, potatoes and cauliflower in oil for 3 minutes.
- 2Add Teriaki sauce& lime juice and continue sauteing Vegetables for approximately 15 minutes.
- 3Add small amounts of water to prevent scorching.
- 4When veggies are tender set aside (keep warm).
- 5Heat the tortillas (Roti's) either in a dry skillet or wrap them in foil and put in a 350F degrees oven for about 10 minutes.
- 6Spoon the veggies on a tortilla, top with a tbsp of salsa and sliced avacado, roll crepe style.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1316.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.9 g