Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good dish for lunch. Adults and kids love them. If you prefer don't use a tortilla just serve the veggies as a side dish with any meal
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 3 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small cauliflower floret, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- water (to prevent scorching)
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (Use any type of tortilla you prefer) or 6 whole rotis (Use any type of tortilla you prefer)
- fresh hot salsa (or mild)
- sliced avocado
- Saute onions, potatoes and cauliflower in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add Teriaki sauce& lime juice and continue sauteing Vegetables for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add small amounts of water to prevent scorching.
- When veggies are tender set aside (keep warm).
- Heat the tortillas (Roti's) either in a dry skillet or wrap them in foil and put in a 350F degrees oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the veggies on a tortilla, top with a tbsp of salsa and sliced avacado, roll crepe style.