1 hr 20 mins
Jane Gib's Note:
No Fat vegetarian zucchini stew with chick peas. I made this for my DH as he cannot have any fat in his diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The cooking time is approximate.
- 2Boil or steam the carrots and potato.
- 3In the applesauce, gently cook the onions and peppers, then add all the other ingredients, including the potato and carrots.
- 4You can also add some pasta or rice to this dish.
- 5Cook slowly until all the vegetables are cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Zucchini Stew. No Fat
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g