Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious oven baked stuffed tomato with spinach and meat substitute crumbles-can always use real ground meat. So good and easy!
- Cut tomato in half and carefully cut out pulp to save.
- Chop tomato pulp and onion.
- Mix semi-thawed crumbles, spinach, tomato, and onion, plus any spices you'd like.
- Place tomato in sprayed pan and stuff with mixture, surround with any leftover mixture.
- Spray with cooking spray and place in 350 degree oven.
- Bake for about 45 minutes checking and repraying every 25 minutes.