Chef #347506's Note:
Delicious oven baked stuffed tomato with spinach and meat substitute crumbles-can always use real ground meat. So good and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomato in half and carefully cut out pulp to save.
- 2Chop tomato pulp and onion.
- 3Mix semi-thawed crumbles, spinach, tomato, and onion, plus any spices you'd like.
- 4Place tomato in sprayed pan and stuff with mixture, surround with any leftover mixture.
- 5Spray with cooking spray and place in 350 degree oven.
- 6Bake for about 45 minutes checking and repraying every 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Low Cal/ Low Carb Stuffed Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 422.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: