Pa. Hiker's Note:
Eastern Orthodox fasting is very strict, close to a vegan lifestyle. One of the things I miss are pancakes, so I came up with a non-dairy pancake - they're delicious, fast, and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the mashed banana and water.
- 2Add dry ingredients and mix, leaving lumps in the batter - you must leave lumps in the batter.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup of batter into a hot, lightly oiled frying pan.
- 4When bubbles rise through the middle of the pancake and break on the top, flip the pancake and cook until browned underneath.
- 5(Note: Test the pan before cooking the pancakes by throwing a few drops of water onto it. If the water jumps around and then disappears, the pan is at the correct temperature.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g