Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have just made this recipe for the second time and thought I must post it to share. It is a wonderfully quick, easy and delicious recipe from the Health Retreat Gwinganna. I have subbed canned beans for soaked ones and I also use all organic product. I have modified the recipe slightly to make it quicker and easier.
- 1 -2 brown onion, chopped
- 800 g cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chopped red chili
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- sea salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and heat through.
- Serve with some whole grain bread.