Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have just made this recipe for the second time and thought I must post it to share. It is a wonderfully quick, easy and delicious recipe from the Health Retreat Gwinganna. I have subbed canned beans for soaked ones and I also use all organic product. I have modified the recipe slightly to make it quicker and easier.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and heat through.
- Serve with some whole grain bread.