Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great vegan curry dish.
Make and share this Vegetable Lentil Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large sauce pan or dutch oven over medium heat and add sauté liquid or pan spray.
- Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring often.
- Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add sweet potatoes, cauliflower, lentils, tomatoes with juice, and 1 1/2 C water.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender.
- (Add additional water as needed.).
Tasty, low-fat curry! I think with additional spices this could be a real winner, as it's a bit bland in its current state. This recipe made 6+ servings. Quick and healthy dinner! Thanks ontariomamaof7! Made for PAC Fall 2008.