1/1 Photo of Vegetable Lentil Curry
This is a great vegan curry dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large sauce pan or dutch oven over medium heat and add sauté liquid or pan spray.
- 2Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring often.
- 3Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Add sweet potatoes, cauliflower, lentils, tomatoes with juice, and 1 1/2 C water.
- 5Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender.
- 6(Add additional water as needed.).
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lentil Curry
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 530.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 18.5 g