1/1 Photo of Vegetable Fried Rice
From Light & Tasty. Very good way to use up left over rice. It's very important that the rice is cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice, cold
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1In a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender.
- 2Add ginger and garlic, saute 1 more minute.
- 3Add teriyaki sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt and hot sauce.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 5Add rice and vegetables, cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 483.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g