1/3 Photos of Vegetable Couscous
Fluffy dish will tickle your taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion, garlic and green pepper in oil in a large skillet until soft, then push to sides of pan.
- 2In the center of the skillet, pour in the couscous.
- 3Add the water to the couscous, stirring gently.
- 4Top this mixture with tomato wedges and the cooked green peppers; cover pan for 3 minutes.
- 5Add a little water and cook longer, if needed.
- 6Couscous should be light and fluffy.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g