1/1 Photo of Vegetable Couscous
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion.
- 2Cut zucchini & capsicum into small cubes.
- 3Slice mushrooms.
- 4In a saucepan, cook onion, garlic & chili in the olive oil until translucent.
- 5Add remaining vegetables and the cumin, salt & pepper.
- 6Cook for about 5 minutes until tender, stirring to cook evenly.
- 7Add water and allow it to come to the boil.
- 8Add couscous, stir through, turn off heat & cover & leave for 5 minutes.
- 9Give it a stir with a fork to fluff it up a bit & serve as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g