These buggers are tremendously challenging to find in any retail store, so I figured that it would be most prudent just to do it myself .. I have not attempted this particular recipe just yet, but plan to do so (and then follow up by using them in the "Easy Vegan Ravioli" - Easy Vegan Ravioli). Should anyone happen to try it out before me, I would love to hear your feedback. **this was found on the Vegweb site, posted by user: "aurorakitten". I have not altered a single detail. http://vegweb.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=38e1e34541e9c8ac9e5012eefefae3b1&topic=12606.0
- Sift together flour and salt in a bowl.
- Slowly stir in warm water - dough will be very stiff. Knead dough on floured surface till smooth, about 15 minutes. Cover with towel and let stand for 20 minutes.
- This part takes some elbow grease, be warned. Roll about a half of the dough out, as thin as you can. I'm not that strong so mine stay a little on the thick side. It should make thirty-two 3-inch squares but I'm lucky to get sixteen. Repeat for other half of dough.
- To store (if there are any leftovers, anyway) just sprinkle with cornstarch and keep in an airtight bag in the fridge or freezer.
- To make "eggless" or spring rolls just cut bigger squares, 6-8 inches or so.
- Serves: 8 servings of 4. (total of 32).