Found this on theveggiegal.com; added a bit more vanilla
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BLEND - Put oatmeal, banana, and two cups of water in a blender (or food processor). Start blending.Add all other ingredients while it's blending to save time.
- 2SIT - Once everything looks rather homogenous, let the batter sit for five minutes. At this point, I usually start heating up my waffle maker.
- 3COOK - Using a ladle, place two scoops into your waffle maker. These take longer to cook than normal waffles; for mine it takes about six and a half minutes.
- 4ENJOY - They taste great fresh, but if you're not going to eat them while they're hot I suggest popping them in the toaster for a bit just to warm them up again.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Two Ingredient Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g