1/2 Photos of Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes
pancakes made from oatmeal, gluten free and vegan, super deliousious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind oats using a blender into a flour.
- 2take the oat flour and put it in a bowl, mix in the cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Then add the water ( you can use milk or soy milk, rice milk, whatever). Now is the time to add in extras like extracts.
- 3Mix until well combined, lumps are OK.
- 4If your using any kind of fruit gently fold in,.
- 5Heat a griddle and spoon out some of the mixture, let cook until bubbles appear and pop at the surface and it will lift without falling apart.
- 6Gently flip and let throughly cook through about 1-2 minutes.
- 7Keep warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g