Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Goulash w/ beans instead of meat.
Make and share this Vegan Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups onions, diced
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 15 ounces navy beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large pot, saute the onion, carrot, and zucchini in the olive oil for 5-7 minute Add tomato paste, chili pepper, parsley, and nutmeg. Saute for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or over pasta, grains, or mashed potatoes.