1/4 Photos of Vegan Fried Rice
Made this up when my grandmother was vegetarian for the day (beats me), and its good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large pan.
- 2Sautee onions and garlic till limp.
- 3Add in mushrooms and frozen vegetables.
- 4Cook till vegetables are no longer cold and have warmed through.
- 5Add in turmeric and mix well.
- 6Toss in rice and break up any clumps.
- 7Add light soy sauce in and toss till well incorporated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2071.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g