Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this up when my grandmother was vegetarian for the day (beats me), and its good.
Make and share this Vegan Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Sautee onions and garlic till limp.
- Add in mushrooms and frozen vegetables.
- Cook till vegetables are no longer cold and have warmed through.
- Add in turmeric and mix well.
- Toss in rice and break up any clumps.
- Add light soy sauce in and toss till well incorporated.
I enjoyed this recipe, well done! Nice and easy too. I added Tofu to mine...will post a pic.
This is a great use for leftover rice and is well seasoned. It turned out great, even when it turned out all I had on hand were alfalfa sprouts...lol.