Mad Maryno's Note:
Really economical dessert that is veganized from La Cuisine Raisonnée, the most valued cookbook in Quebec's pop culture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot over medium-low heat, put the soymilk, the coffee, the sugar and the pinch of salt.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch with the cold water. Add to the pot.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Add the vanilla.
- 5Lightly oil a mold in a fancy shape or simply use a loaf pan, or 6 individual molds.
- 6Put the mixture in the mold. Let cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 7Serve with "whipped cream" and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Crème Au Café (Vegan Coffee Blancmange)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g