Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really economical dessert that is veganized from La Cuisine Raisonnée, the most valued cookbook in Quebec's pop culture.
- In a pot over medium-low heat, put the soymilk, the coffee, the sugar and the pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch with the cold water. Add to the pot.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the vanilla.
- Lightly oil a mold in a fancy shape or simply use a loaf pan, or 6 individual molds.
- Put the mixture in the mold. Let cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with "whipped cream" and chocolate shavings.