Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From vegetarian.about.com. Apparently quite a heavy cake - I'm going to make it soon, but not until I've moved house! The number of servings is a guess, since I haven't made it yet.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. Note: You can use other cake pans, but because this cake is a bit heavy, layered cake pans are not recommended.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add applesauce and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until done. You can always tell that a cake is finished baking by sticking a toothpick in the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, that is, not covered in batter, then your cakes is done baking.
- Frost, if desired, and enjoy!