Chef #1505582's Note:
Heart Healthy Vegan Cookies, I made up this recipe as I was making it. There is no oils of any kind so your heart will thank you! They are a mild tasting, almost cake like, which are sweet but not too much. My kids loved them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For Egg Substitute whisk ground flax seed and water in it's own bowl.
- 3Mix Apple Sauce, Honey, Vanilla, lastly add in the egg replacers.
- 4In another bowl mix baking soda and flours.
- 5Add flour to the Apple sauce bowl and slowly blend together.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 9 minute.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan and Heart Healthy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g