1/1 Photo of Vatkattu Marjapuuro (Whipped Berry Pudding)
Adapted from Time/Life Foods of the World. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cranberry juice in a 1 1/2 to 2-quart saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
- 3Sprinkle in sugar a little at a time.
- 4Slowly stir in Cream of Wheat.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 6-8 minutes, or until mixture becomes a thick puree.
- 6Scrape into a large mixing bowl.
- 7Beat at high speed for 10-15 minutes, or until pudding has tripled in volume and is very light and fluffy.
- 8Turn into serving bowls and serve at room temperature.
- 9Best made withing several hours of serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vatkattu Marjapuuro (Whipped Berry Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g