Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Vegetarian Times.
Make and share this Tuscan Vegetable Ragout recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and then cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley or 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- crusty bread (optional)
- cooked pasta (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic and zucchini; cover and cook 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, and artichokes; cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add olives, capers and half the parsley. Season with salt and pepper, top with remaining parsley. Serve with crusty bread or over pasta.