Missy Wombat's Note:
From "Wolf & Lamb -Animal Free Cooking"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar, dissolve and then add the vinegar.
- 2Bring to boil again and then simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Add the mint, remove from the heat immediately and cover pot with a firm fitting lid. Allow to cool.
- 4When cool, transfer to dry bottles along with the mint leaves for storage.
- 5Serve with water and ice in the desired proportions. Garnish with a few fresh mint or spearmint leaves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Mint Drink
Serving Size: 1 (1990 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3972.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1010.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 999.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g