Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Wolf & Lamb -Animal Free Cooking"
Make and share this Turkish Mint Drink recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar, dissolve and then add the vinegar.
- Bring to boil again and then simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the mint, remove from the heat immediately and cover pot with a firm fitting lid. Allow to cool.
- When cool, transfer to dry bottles along with the mint leaves for storage.
- Serve with water and ice in the desired proportions. Garnish with a few fresh mint or spearmint leaves.
More like an apple and mint syrup for drinks. But it works!