2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is for a pressure canner and IS NOT suitable for a water bath canner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot cook tomatoes until soft.
- 2Press through a food mill.
- 3In a saucepan combine all of the other veg and add enough water to just cover.
- 4Cook to tender, drain and put veg thru a food mill.
- 5Now combine the two puree's and add salt and herbs.
- 6Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook slowly until thick, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- 7Remove bay leaf.
- 8Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- 9Process in a pressure caner 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure at altitudes up to 2000 feet.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Soup - Canning recipe
Serving Size: 1 (4065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 853.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g