Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The most simple and tastiest tomato soup! I'm a bit embarassed to post it as its so easy and I've served it to so many people. Now they'll know.
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 fresh chili pepper, chopped, adjust size or number to suit your taste
- 1 (400 g) can kidney beans
- 1 liter tomato juice
- In a large saucepan fry the celery, carrot, onion and chilli for about 5 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans (once drained and washed) and the tomato juice.
- Bring to the boil and blend with a stick blender.
- Season to taste.