My contribution to RSC4. Nummy. My version of Baba Ganoush. Yeah, there's a lot of "add and process again" steps, but it's to ensure that everything gets blended and evenly incorporated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450*F.
- 2Arrange eggplant slices evenly on cookie sheet with tin foil or parchment.
- 3Sprinkle both sides evenly with powder and peppers.
- 4Place whole tomato on sheet, then place in oven for about 10 minutes (total) for the tomato and 20 minutes on each side for the eggplant.
- 5Remove and let cool.
- 6Place eggplant in food processor and process.
- 7then add tomato and puree.
- 8then add garlic cloves and peppers.
- 10Add tofu.
- 11Process again.
- 12Then add water and soy sauce.
- 14Adjust seasonings to taste, if desired.
- 15Serve with pita chips, crudites (veggies), or crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu-Roasted Tomato-Curried Eggplant Dip/Spread
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g