Just a really nice combination that i think works with nearly any main dish. Or try it by itself with just the potatoes some sweet chili dipping sauce and sour cream!
- Slice in half to make these potatoes into bite size pieces, or if small enough leave whole.
- Cut the parsnips julienne and slice out the hard core center.
- Place both potatoes and parsnips into a roasting tin and cover all with a generous splash of olive oil.
- Then cover with plenty of thyme and two large dessert spoons of rock salt and rub around until all is coated.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200° for 35 minutes or until golden.