1/2 Photos of Thyme Roast Potatoes and Parsnips
Just a really nice combination that i think works with nearly any main dish. Or try it by itself with just the potatoes some sweet chili dipping sauce and sour cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice in half to make these potatoes into bite size pieces, or if small enough leave whole.
- 2Cut the parsnips julienne and slice out the hard core center.
- 3Place both potatoes and parsnips into a roasting tin and cover all with a generous splash of olive oil.
- 4Then cover with plenty of thyme and two large dessert spoons of rock salt and rub around until all is coated.
- 5Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200° for 35 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme Roast Potatoes and Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: