1/2 Photos of Threesies M & M Fried Rice for 3 (Mandarin/Mexican)
This recipe has never seen Mexico or China just the inside of my fridge but when I made it tonight I thought it ended up good enough to eat and post. It's one of those clear out the older veggies etc. and create a new dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 3 stalks fresh asparagus, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped (more or less - your choice)
- 3 large mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, dried
- salt & pepper
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (more or less up to you)
- 1Spray a large skillet or wok with veggie oil (I use lite olive oil).
- 2Add all the ingredients except the sauce and cook over medium heat, turning the contents frequently for about 20 minutes- don't over cook but the purpose is to reduce the moisture so you have FRIED rice not mush Add the sauce, add a bit then taste and adjust to you likeing.
- 3Adjust seasoning (Salt& pepper).
- 4Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Threesies M & M Fried Rice for 3 (Mandarin/Mexican)
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g