Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delightful variation to sweet three bean salads. Excellent to accompany a BBQ, a Healthy dish to prepare when my sister, a vegetarian visits - and quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 (410 g) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (410 g) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (410 g) can vegetarian baked beans, un-drained
- 1 (410 g) can red kidney beans, drained (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced fresh onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- table salt
- pure white pepper
- Add all the beans in a large bowl.
- (The baked beans sauce does wonders for flavour) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add oil and vinegar.
- (I found spirit vinegar to excel in taste to red wine or balsamic vinegar for this recipe) Mix.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour before use.