1/1 Photo of Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to very low, cover and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until sauce is thickened.
- 3Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- 4Transfer to small dipping dishes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g