This is from the website Thaikitchen. This is good with pot stickers, lumpia, egg rolls, or anything else!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a mortar and pestle, crush chilies and garlic until finely ground.
- 2Mix ground mixture with vinegar, salt and sugar.
- 3Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- 4If mortar and pestle are not available, you can use a food processor.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chili Sauce With Garlic (Prik Nam Som) Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g