1/1 Photo of Tangy Onion Relish
3 hrs 35 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
Serve this on burgers, hot dogs, steak or chicken. This is from an old booklet put out by the Walla Walla Gardeners Association. Walla Walla is in SW Washington state.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a 3-quart, non-aluminium saucepan over medium heat; heat to boiling.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Spoon relish into bowl; cover and refrigerate about 3 hours.
- 4Store unused relish in covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Onion Relish
Serving Size: 1 (1152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g