Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy Bang'n Fruity Hot, but really really good for you. It's great with salty chips or baked pita points or bell pepper scoops.
- 1 mango, peeled with pitt removed, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, with or without seeds & membrane
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced (feel free to cut down, I just love cilantro)
- 1 -4 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Add ingredients together and mix. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- For an eaiser version I put the onion, spinach, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic in the food processor and buzz a few times instead of hand chopping, but alway hand chop the tomato and mango since they are the stars!
Very good! Kind of sweet and tangy. Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.
Love it. Got tons of compliments. Sometimes I use two Mangos.