Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From LCBO's Food and Drink Magazine
Make and share this Tangerine Caipirinha recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, chopped
- 1⁄2 fresh tangerine, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pitu cachaca
- Add fruit and sugar to a rocks glass.
- Mash thoroughly.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Cachaca and stir to mix.
Ahhh! One of my guilty pleasures. I do muddle in a shaker then add ice and the cacique give a good shake then pour into a caipirinha glass. Thanks for making my meal making drink a yummy choice. Veggie tag.