1/2 Photos of Taco Bell Hot Sauce
originally from Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur http://www.topsecretrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomato paste with the water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3Add the cayenne pepper; chili powder, salt cornstarch, vinegar, and dried onion and stir.
- 4Chop the jalapeno slices very fine.
- 5You can use a food processor, but don't puree.
- 6The best kind of jalapenos to use are those bottled for nachos or pizza.
- 7Add them to the mixture.
- 8Heat the mixture to boiling.
- 9Continue to stir about 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- 10Let the sauce stand until cool, and then put in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- 11This will last for 1 to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Hot Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2535.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g