1/5 Photos of Sweet Potatoes Roasted With Garlic and Rosemary
Crispy on the outside, soft and delicate on the inside with the nutty taste of roasted garlic and the freshness of rosemary is the perfect side dish to any meat or fish. Try this tonight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Put the chopped garlic in 1 TBS of the olive oil with half of the rosemary on the side to use later.
- 3Toss the potato pieces with olive oil, half of the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally in order to crisp the outsides.
- 5Toss with the garlic and remaining rosemary and continue to bake until the potatoes are soft on the inside, about 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes Roasted With Garlic and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g