Crispy on the outside, soft and delicate on the inside with the nutty taste of roasted garlic and the freshness of rosemary is the perfect side dish to any meat or fish. Try this tonight!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chopped garlic in 1 TBS of the olive oil with half of the rosemary on the side to use later.
- Toss the potato pieces with olive oil, half of the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally in order to crisp the outsides.
- Toss with the garlic and remaining rosemary and continue to bake until the potatoes are soft on the inside, about 15 minutes more.