Just got this from the Vegetarian Times... keeping it safe here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Line two shallow roasting pans or rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 2Halve potatoes crosswise, then lengthwise, and cut each half into 4 sticks.
- 3Mix oil, chili powder and soy sauce in bowl. Drizzle over potatoes, and toss to coat. Arrange skin side down in one layer in baking pans. Sprinkle with salt.
- 4Roast 12 minutes. Turn slices, and roast until tender, 8 to 12 minutes more. Add salt, if needed. Toss in rosemary.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Wedges With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g