Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A nice change from pumpkin soup.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute the onion and garlic until tender.
- Add the sweet potato and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the water and salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until sweet potatoes are very tender.
- Puree the soup in a blender or food processor, reserving a few chunks to stir back in for texture if desired.
- Blend in the sugar and serve sprinkled with parsley.