1/1 Photo of Sweet Fire Jalapenos
johnnie terry's Note:
This is a great appetizer or compliment to a meal. We find it so much better than the jars we purchase which cost anywhere from $5 to $8 for an eight ounce jar. You will be amazed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart pickled sliced jalapeno
- 2 cups sugar
- 1Drain and thoroughly rinse jalapenos in cold water.
- 2(I cover them with water in a pan and drain in a collandar several times) Place jalapenos in a glass container and cover with sugar.
- 3Refrigerate overnite or until sugar turns to syrup.
- 4Serve with cream cheese and crackers or with roasted turkey or chicken.
- 5These are soooo expensive when purchased but so easy to make and Yummy!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Fire Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g