This is a great appetizer or compliment to a meal. We find it so much better than the jars we purchase which cost anywhere from $5 to $8 for an eight ounce jar. You will be amazed!
- 1 quart pickled sliced jalapeno
- 2 cups sugar
- Drain and thoroughly rinse jalapenos in cold water.
- (I cover them with water in a pan and drain in a collandar several times) Place jalapenos in a glass container and cover with sugar.
- Refrigerate overnite or until sugar turns to syrup.
- Serve with cream cheese and crackers or with roasted turkey or chicken.
- These are soooo expensive when purchased but so easy to make and Yummy!